With over 25 years
experience in Equine Supplement formulation and manufacture NAF is the
most respected and well known brand of supplements for horses in the UK
today, renowned not only for our products but also for our passion for
Using proven ingredients found in nature
and creating unique effective formulations we pride ourselves on our
unparalleled commitment to quality.
We believe in using only
the best natural ingredients, which are fully traceable and are
combined to create unique formulas by our team of veterinarian
scientists and nutritionists.
The result is an extensive range of products, which are designed to offer you something for your horse’s every need.
The British Equestrian Federation
are Official Suppliers to the British Equestrian Team, which enables
riders from all British Team disciplines to use NAF products, under the
direction of their Team Vets, to support the health and fitness of
their team horses when competing for their country.
ISO 9001 Accredited Firm
have been assessed and approved by Certified Quality Systems, to meet
the Quality Standard of ISO 9001. This ensures that we have carefully
regulated systems in place for the monitoring of quality control and
are a fully UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme) accredited
supplement company. (UFAS - Compound Feed - Certificate No 1033).
accreditation gives quality assurance to NAF in that it clearly
reflects the high standards of ingredient quality and production
methods used in the formulation of our products.
To you the NAF consumer, UFAS accreditation means:
- Full traceability of ingredients - from the packaged product right back to the field where the herb was grown.
- Guaranteed Good Manufacturing Practice in place.
- Ingredients are guaranteed dioxin, bacteria, fungi and pesticide free, within EU limits.
- No cross contamination of ingredients.
- No external contamination of ingredients.
- Organic ingredients used at all times wherever possible.
- Guaranteed use of approved suppliers only.
- Guaranteed HACCP plan (globally recognized Hazard
Analysis Critical Control Point) - which ensures first class quality
control and uniformity of production.