Fenceman CP1900 Electric Fence Energiser - Constant Power Energiser - for up 10 14km
This is a very user friendly energiser, with a couple of key features that make it stand apart from other energisers.
- This energiser has a high and low power setting. While you are training animals to respect the fence, you can set it to the high setting to give them a good shock. Once they have learnt to respect the fence, and at night, you can lower the setting to preserve your battery life. This energiser has high and low power settings, along with night and day settings.
- This energiser has a back-up battery system. 4 x D-cell batteries come with the energiser and can power the unit while you charge up your 12 volt battery. The D-cell batteries are easily changed, when required. Good quality D cells will run the unit for 2-3 weeks with the output set to low power. In use this means you can have a 12v battery powering the fence. Every 3-4 weeks this must be recharged, as soon as you take the 12v battery away the back up system takes over so the fence is never off (unless you chose to switch it off, with the convenient on/off switch).
- You can also run this energiser form the mains (mains adaptor sold as an optional extra). If you run the energiser from the mains, and have the 12 volt battery attached as a back-up you will always have power. When the mains cuts out, the 12 volt battery kicks in. When the mains goes back on, it charges up your 12 volt battery. Constant power!
- There is a solar option, which uses a specially designed 20 watt solar panel that fits directly into the energiser to charge your 12 volt battery. No more lugging your battery inside!
High power / low power : Use the high power to establish the fence with new livestock - once they stop testing the fence switch to low power to conserve battery life. For longer fences it will be necessary to keep the unit on high power.
Day mode : Full power during the day had half power at night
Night mode : Full power during the night and half power during the day
Pulse rate: This alters the time between pulses from 1.5 seconds to 2.5 seconds, which is useful to increase battery life
Three stage battery warning light: This gives a good indication of the state of charge of the main 12v battery and when this is disconnected the back up batteries are monitored.
Pulse light : This indicates the unit is functioning additionally this will double flash to indicate low fence voltage and therefore a possible fault on the fence.
On/Off Switch: Easily turn your energiser on and off with no nead to fiddle about with wirese
Will power up to: 14 KM standard horse fence / 3 x 50m poultry net
The CP1900 will power up to 14km of fencing at a fence voltage of around 4,200v under normal load and has two power output settings. as well as 2 pulse rates. On the low power setting, it has 0.85 output joules and on the high power setting it has 1.36 output joules. This allows you to run it on high power for longer fences or until your animals have learned to respect the fence and then you can turn it down to low power to conserve battery life. The pulse rate is adjustable from 1.5 seconds to 2.5 seconds, allowing you to conserve battery power even further.
3 yr warranty
- Stored energy - 1.86 Joules
- Output energy - 1.36 Joules
- Fence voltage max - 8,500v
- Fence voltage at 500ohms - 4,200v
- Current consumption - 114mA (12v)
- Suitable for up to 4 electric nets
- Stored energy - 1.4 Joules
- Output energy - 0.85 Joules
- Current consumption - 63mA (12v)
- Suitable for 1-2 eletric nets
Earth stake and handle
earth wire and live fence wire
4 x D cells
Optional: Mains Adaptor
Optional: Solar Panel
Consider Adding: If the full solar option is too much for your budget, a standard 10 watt solar panel can also charge your 12 volt battery. This is very easy to use, clips on top of your battery and will charge your battery for most of the year. During the darkest winter months, you may need to bring in your battery for a few extra boosts. Please note, you will still need a 12 Volt leisure battery with your both types of solar panel.
This energiser can also run from the Mains, if you add the Mains adaptor and high voltage lead out wire.
We say: This energiser is powerful and gives you great control. You have lots of power back-up and you can change the power output to help train cheeky animals. There's some really useful battery saving features with 2 power output levels and 2 pulse rates as well as a 3-stage low battery warning system and a useful fence voltage indicator.