NEW in October 2018- please note these clippers will not be sent out until October 25th
NEW Lister Lithium MAINS Horse Clipper
The Lister Liberty horse clipper has long been the most popular Lister clipper. It is great for professionals and happy hackers and can handle all horse hair. It is comfortable to hold and has low vibrations. The handpiece measures 21 cm from the tip of the blades to the base of the clipper and the grip point circumference is 16 cm. It weighs 0.89 kg without blades. The Liberty is a medium duty clipper and is easy to tension and easy to clip with.
The Liberty has no air filters to clean and has a sealed unit. This means there is less opportunity for damage. Lister hold the Royal Warrant and all clippers are made here in the UK, with parts readily available.
The Liberty is available as a Cordless clipper, as a Mains clipper and can also run from a 12 Volt battery with the correct leads.
The Liberty can be used for horses (full or partial clips), for clipping cattle along their backs and tails and, if you use the Wizard blade, it can be used to dag up to 15 sheep.
The Liberty takes the full range of high quality Lister blades, including the popular Covercote blade that leaves 5mm of hair (unique to Lister) and the Wizard Sheep Shearing blade. It comes with an A2F blade as standard, but we are happy to switch blades if desired.
The Lister Liberty Lithium MAINS Clipper comes with:
- NEW Lister Lithium clipper
- A2F Fine blade (clips to 1.4mm length). We are happy to switch to the Coarse or A2 Medium blades at no extra cost. You can also switch to the very popular Covercote blade that clips to 5mm (unique to Lister) for an extra £12.99.
- Clipper pouch
- 60ml oil
- Lister hold-all in pink and blue. This is a fantastic bag, which can be used for your clipping gear, or can also hold a riding hat (a green version of the hold-all will launch later in the year).
- Clipping tools tray
- Clipper brush and screwdriver
- Grease sachet
- Mains adapter (this will also work with the NEW Libretto Max Lithium clipper/trimmer). The mains adapter has a British 3-pin plug, and also adapters for all major European and U.S.A plug types (see image below)
The New Liberty Lithium will NOT work with the old 'Classic' Liberty battery or the old 'Classic' Liberty Mains adapter.
Please note: if you'd like to change your blade, please email email@example.com or call 01323 406212 once you have placed your order. If you switch blades your order may take an extra day to process.
We Say: The Liberty has long been our favourite clipper due to it's versatility, comfort to use and price point. It is definitely more powerful and tougher than the Lister Star. This is a great clipper from a world-class company at a very good price. You can add on a battery at a later date, if you want to go cordless.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call. We are always happy to help. 01323 406212.