NEW Libretto Max Lithium Horse Clipper and Trimmer
New for 2018! Please note, these clippers will not be sent until October 26th!
The NEW Lister Libretto Max Lithium Horse Clipper and Trimmer is finally here! It's the same great powerful Libretto clipper, with some improvements!
The Libretto Max is Lister's most powerful trimmer, and can also be used as a small clipper for horses with easy hair, just by adding a wide blade. This clipper is very popular because it has power, but low vibration and noise, making it excellent for training nervous horses and a fantastic trimmer for professionals who need something reliable and tough. It is also a good choice for those who trim dogs.
The Libretto Max Lithium takes the A5 snap on blades. It comes with a No 10 Competition Blade that clips to approx. 1.8mm (the same length as most Fine horse clipper blades). You can also add on the Wahl Blade Guards to give you a large range of clipping lengths. These are not the flimsy plastic guards, but good quality stainless steel guards.
It can run from the mains, from the NEW Lister Lithium battery, and from a 12 Volt battery. It uses the same mains adapter and battery as the Lister Liberty Lithium Clipper, so if you already have the Liberty Lithium, just add on the trimmer by itself.
NEW Lister Lithium Battery Details:
Lister have now released a NEW version of the Liberty clipper, with a brand new more powerful and more modern lithium battery pack. This battery pack is an improvement on the old battery pack because:
- it is more efficient and more powerful, making the clipper run faster
- 2.5 hours clipping time
- it recharges in 4 hours
- its has an LED light to let you know when the battery is getting low
- the battery slows down when it is close to depleted and stops with 10% battery life still left. This protects your battery (batteries should never be allowed to run completely flat).
- the connection between the clipper and the battery is stronger
- the belt that holds the battery is stronger
Buy the battery by itself, or with the battery charger.
Please note, the old Classic battery charger will NOT charge the new lithium battery.
Clipper Package Options:
- Lister Libretto Max Lithium Solo Pack: Just the clipper and No 10 Competition Blade. This is a good option for those who already own a Liberty Lithium
- Lister Libretto Max Lithium Popular Pack: The clipper, No 10 Competition Blade, Lithium Battery, Battery Charger and Lister Hold-all Bag. Plus 60ml oil and brush. This is the cordless clipper version.
- Lister Libretto Max Lithium Yard Pack: The clipper, No 10 Competition Blade, Lithium Battery, Battery Charger, Mains adapter and Lister Hold-all Bag. Plus 60ml oil and brush. This version can run as a cordless clipper and a mains clipper.
- Lister Libretto Max Lithium Mains: The clipper, No 10 Competition Blade, mains adapter and Lister Hold-all Bag. Plus 60ml oil and brush. This is the mains version.
The Lister hold-all bag is now in blue and pink.
- The mains adapter and battery supplied with the Libretto can also work for the Lister Liberty Lithium clipper. It comes with a 3-pin British plug, and also adapters for all major European and U.S.A plug types.
- The older 'Classic' Liberty mains adapter and battery will NOT work for the new Lister Libretto Max mains clipper. You will need to get a Conversion adapter if you wish to use the old adapter or battery or a new Lithium clipper.