Heiniger Xperience Horse Clipper
with FREE Hold-All Bag
The Heiniger Xperience is a great option for anyone with multiple horses to clip and for horses with difficult coats. It is very powerful mains clipper and is robust and a real work horse. Despite its power, is it surprisingly quiet. It is ergonomically designed and weighs only 1,250kg.
Heiniger clippers are all made in Switzerland and are of excellent quality. They come with a 3 year guarantee.
- 200 Watt permanent magnet motor - powerful enough for most jobs
- Slimline lightweight body - easy to hold. 1,250 kg.
- Solid and durable due to fibreglass reinforced body
- Quiet running - less stress on the animal
- More torque on the blades than any other comparable machine
- Worldwide unique connection between the body and the head
- Now with a 3 year guarantee
- Made in Switzerland - with top class engineering and materials
The handle is nice and slim and the main grip point at 15.2 cm (where the thumb and first finger sit).
Main part of the handle is 17cm around. The clipper is 29 cm long not including blades.
This is the quietest of all the heavy duty clippers and is, in fact, not a lot louder than a Progress clipper.
The air is blown over the blades to aid cooling and help to minimise hair being blown about.
Heiniger Experiance clipper, Oil, Screw driver, instructions PLUS
Your choice of blades (either 1 or 2 blades)
WE SAY :
At the time of writing we have some customers that have been using these Heiniger Xperience clippers for over 5 years, and the feedback so far is all positive. The clipper is substantially slimmer than most heavy duty machines and significantly quieter. Easy to tension (like all Heiniger clippers) and forgiving to use.
If there is a down side the clipper is fairly long and this can be an irritation on small ponies.
If you are needing a clipper to work hard, look no further than the Heinger Xperience.
Heiniger Xperience Clipper made by Heiniger