Lister SKORPION HANDPIECE
Developed for the professional shearer, the Skorpion’s contoured body has been expertly moulded to deliver true precision cutting and effortless results. Perfectly weighted, the Skorpion provides cool running and comfort over long periods of time and is incredibly smooth to use. The Skorpion is a huge hit with the pros - it was used by Richard Jones, the current World Machine Shearing Champion, when he won the title in 2019 and was also used by the 5 men who recently set the 5 stand 9 hour lamb shearing world record in December 2021.
- Triple bearing technology for a smooth, professional cut
- Smooth running
- Low profile racing fork and prongs to reduce drag
- Intelligently designed super smooth tension system
- Free spinning back joint with extra articulation
- Slimline balanced and contoured body for comfort over long periods
- Precision control with expertly moulded grip
Sheep, cattle, alpacas, camels, llamas
Drive: spin or spline/worm
We say: Lister has developed an amazing shearing line. The Skorpion handpiece is a real winner. It is balanced, hardworking and hugely popular with the in-the-know pro. There's a reason 4 out of 6 of the 2019 shearing finalists were using the Scorpion!
Sir David Fagan, New Zealand's most successful competition shearer, demonstrates how to set up the Skorpion handpiece
Video looking at Scorpion Handpiece, by Ivan Scott