Wahl KM Cordless 2 Speed Clipper
This option is very well known worldwide, but not as well known for use with horses here in the UK. But it is an amazing option! It is similar to the Heiniger Saphir clipper - but it has 2 speeds and a faster motor. It takes the popular A5 snap on blades, so you can use a narrow blade for tricky areas, and a wide blade for the main body. You don't need to tension these blades and the clipper is very quiet with low vibrations - making it an excellent choice for anyone new to clipping or with a nervous horse.
- Powerful brushless motor, with 2 speeds or 3000 and 3700 RPM (fastest in the market)
- Only 68 decibels - so much quieter than full size clippers, and with very minimal vibrations
- Constant Speed Control gives an extra burst of energy when you get to tough parts of the coat
- 2 hours of run time on a 1 hour charge
- Quick charge feature gives you an extra 15 minutes of clipping for every 10 minutes charged
- Weighs only 458 grams, so great for small hands and lighter than a full size machine
- Clips horses, dogs and other pets - one machine can do it all!
- Comes with a Number 10 blade that clips to 1.8mm. Add guards or other blade types to get different lengths (see optional extras)
- 3 year warranty
Kit includes: KM Cordless two speed clipper, #10 Ultimate Competition Series blade, 118ml clipper oil, cleaning brush, storage case
We say: This is a great clipper. If you have a horse with 'normal' hair, this is a fantastic option. If you have a horse and a dog, then this will save you heaps!