Wahl Complete Dog Groom Starter Kit - your CAN do it - and save money!
This kit is designed to maintain wiry, smooth, long, silky and short coats at home. It includes a mains clipper for the body, and a mini trimmer, for sensitive areas like the ears (also good for training your dog to tolerate being clipped).
Ideal for breeds like: Westie, Schnauzer, Airdale, Labrador, Doberman, Beagle, Yorkie, Afghan, Cocker Spaniel
• Mains-powered dog clipper
• Powerful motor for snag-free cutting
• Quiet cordless trimmer is comfortable for your pet
• Ergonomic design for easy handling
• Taper lever for variable cutting lengths (0.8mm - 1.8mm)
The Clipper is fitted with precision ground, high COMPLETE GROOM DOG CLIPPER & TRIMMER KIT
- Carbon steel blades that work with the adjustable taper control system and 8 attachment combs to offer cutting lengths between 0.8mm and 25mm without snagging or leaving clipper tracks.
- The Mini Trimmer is effective for tidying hair around the ears, face and paws. Lightweight and quiet, the trimmer is comfortable to use and ideal for noise sensitive dogs.
- Mains-powered clipper
- Battery powered mini trimmer
- 8 clipper attachment combs (3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm)
- 2 trimmer attachment combs (3mm, 4.5mm)
- Clipper oil & cleaning brush
- AA Battery
We Say: Considering the cost of grooming these days, it's a great idea to give it a go yourself. Like most things, it is easier than you think once you get going. Plus, it is less stressful for your dog and allows you to give quick tidies between full grooms. This kit is a starter kit (there are far more powerful and expensive options on the market) but if you are just grooming one dog, this is all you need and it will get the job done. If you are feeling nervous, just start with the mini trimmer for some tidying, and build up to the clipper. There are some good videos on YouTube showing you how to do it. Go on - you know you can!