The Heiniger Cordless Saphir clipper - in Black
This is the same clipper as the popular blue Heiniger Saphir. It has the same motor, the same blade. The only difference is the colour and that it comes with 1 battery.
- High quality, precision Swiss engineering.
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced in the hand. Weighs only 440g.
- Quiet and powerful with a 35W permanent magnet motor.
- High performance battery with the latest lithium ionic technology.
- More than 50 minutes clipping per charge but less than 45 minutes charging time.
- Solid, durable charger unit with a separate charger bay for the spare battery pack.
- Detachable blade system. Compatible with most A5 type snap on blades.
- Wide range of Heiniger blades available.
- 2 year warranty
This clipper is primarily aimed at the showing, veterinary and dog grooming market, although it is becoming very popular for busy yards and professionals who need a reliable and powerful trimmer. It takes all snap-on blades like Oster, Andis and Wahl. Supplied with a number 10 blade and 1 battery, which will clip for 45-60 minutes and recharges in 30-40 minutes. Operators have said that this is one the most powerful clipper of its type (rivalled only by the new Opal trimmer). It is top quality as you would expect from Heiniger and extremely easy and comfortable to use.We Say :This is a great option for somebody with 1 or 2 animals to clip. If you are clipping more animals, it is worth looking at the blue version that includes a second battery.