Heiniger Saphir Cordless Clipper - in Blue
This is probably the most popular clipper for vets and professionals across the UK. This blue cordless version is the best seller. There is also a version in pink, a cordded version, a black version and various other designs. They all have the same motor and body, but with different colours, blades, batteries/cords and cases.
The Heiniger Saphir is fantastic for dogs and horses and other small animals due to the combination of its power and its low vibrations and quiet motor. It is the best option for nervous animals on the market, and can handle all hair types. It is far more powerful than a standard trimmer, which is why it is also more expensive. The only trimmer of this size that has more power if the Heiniger Opal.
The Saphir is top quality. Here's why:
- High quality, precision Swiss engineering.
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced in the hand. Weighs only 440g.
- Quiet and powerful with a 35W permanent magnet motor.
- High performance battery with the latest lithium ionic technology.
- More than 50 minutes clipping per charge but less than 45 minutes charging time.
- Supplied with a spare battery for continuous clipping.
- Solid, durable charger unit with a separate charger bay for the spare battery pack.
- Detachable blade system. Compatible with most A5 type snap on blades.
- Wide range of Heiniger blades available.
- 2 year warranty
This clipper is primarily aimed at the showing, veterinary and dog grooming market, although it is becoming very popular for busy yards and professionals who need a reliable and powerful trimmer. It takes all snap-on blades like Oster, Andis and Wahl. Supplied with 2 batteries, each battery will clip for 45-60 minutes and recharges in 30-40 minutes. Operators have said that this is the most powerful clipper of its type. It is top quality as you would expect from Heiniger and extremely easy and comfortable to use.
Comes with :
With no.10 blade
Clipper, Charger, TWO batteries, Case, N0. 10 blade
With No.40 blade
Clipper, Charger, TWO batteries, Case, No. 40 blade
We Say :
A local customer of ours had a set of these at the start of the clipping season This customer clips a lot of horses for both showing and to sell. Six weeks later and they are now her main set of clippers, full body clips, trace etc etc.
The main points she made were that they are light to hold, with plenty of power and the two batteries really do give continuous clipping. Oh yes and it gives a good finish.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email. firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a family run business and we are always happy to help.