Electric Fencing Mains Powered Sheep Net Kit
This kit is designed as a starter kit to create either a 50 meter or 100 meter portable sheep proof fence. It is important that you work out how much lead out wire will be needed if you are going to be moving the nets about. The lead out wire takes the power from the M2 energiser and carries it to the sheep net.
The big advantage of the mains power is you get a much greater shock for your money and there are no batteries to go flat.
Kit includes :
- Flexinet Sheep Net 50m long
- M2 Energiser 240v
- 25 meter lead out wire
- Galvanised Earth Stake 1m
- Net repair kit + Instructions
This kit is also available as a 100m kit (2 x 50m nets) please select the kit you need above
Live Stock, 50 meters
- 50 meters long
- 90cm high
- Reinforced top and bottom strands
- Bonded knots for extra strength
- 14 posts
- The first post has a yellow cap for easy identification
- Contains 8 electro-plastic twines, 7 of which are electrifiable.
This netting incorporates a semi-rigid plastic vertical strut every 30cm instead of plain poly wire. This helps to keep the nets shape over more contoured ground.
Properly electrified, nothing is more efficient in temporary and semi-permanent strip or paddock grazing of sheep and lambs. Flocks are also protected within electric netting - from foxes or dogs - more securely than any other form of lightweight electric fencing.
Reinforced top twine.
M2 electric fencing energiser
- Runs directly from the mains (220-240v)
- 1.2 Joules output power (2.0J stored)
- Rain Proof
- Heavy Duty Earth stake included
- 2 year warranty
- Run up to 6 nets
This is a simple yet capable 240v energiser is new easy to use and very economic to run at only 2 watts.
This unit is well suited to shorter fences up to 1500 meters or 6 nets.