Electric Fencing Poultry Net Kit
This kit is designed to protect your chickens. The net is tall enough to keep out virtually all predators especially when combined with a high power electric fencing energiser so unwanted visitors will go elsewhere to hunt.
The kit is very easy to move so your poultry can be on fresh ground easily and with minimum fuss. We do advise new poultry owners to read our instructions to ensure the erection of the fence is as easy as possible.
1 x 25 metre or 50 metre Poultry Net (close mesh)
Repair kit + warning sign
1 x Hotline Gemini 40 12v or Mains High Power Electric Fencing Energiser
+ earth stake/stand
Poultry Net Green
- 50 or 25 metres
- 12 Power lines
- 15 Posts / 9 Posts
- 105 cm high
Ideal for free range poultry, with extra close mesh construction.
This poultry netting is easy to use and to move. It provides excellent protection for your birds and stops them wandering off.
Effective against foxes, dogs, mink etc
Gemini 40 HIGH POWER 12v ENERGISER
- 5 year warranty
- Made in UK
- Can run from 12 volt battery or mains (if running from the mains please add the right length of high voltage lead out wire. The lead out wire is NOT included in this kit).
- Powerful 0.8 Joules (stored)
- Well suited to longer fences
- Can power up to three poultry nets
- The Gemini 40 is fully rain proof and is designed to live outside in the English weather.
- Comes with a galvanised earth stake which also acts as a stand
- Light flashes to tell you it is working
What else do I need ?
All you require is either:
- a 12 volt leisure battery of at least 70 AH to power the energiser. You may also wish to add a solar panel to charge your 12 volt battery.
- high voltage lead out wire, if running from the mains. This can be added, from the drop-down box.
Please select below the length of poultry net you require.
Instructions for setting up a Poultry net can be downloaded here:
Poultry Net Instructions 0.56Mb PDF
A fence tester may also be useful for trouble shooting.