– a light for your stable or yard that doesn’t need mains power? This light can be indoors – powered by a solar hub that sits outdoors!
– somewhere to plug in your phone or laptop when at the yard or in your field?
We have an award winning solution for you!
The Solar Hub provides power to a light (either a bulb or strip lighting) and offers outlets for you to charge your phone, laptop or other gadgets.
It is VERY EASY to install and use and is a wonderful example of how solar power is here to make our lives easier. It even won the ‘best product’ award at the 2016 BETA show.
Solar Hub 16 lights up a 16m x 16m space and comes with:
– solar panel (easy to mount outside)
– Power hub (where you plug in your phone and gadgets)
– 1 LED strip light or light bulb.
Solar Hub 64 lights up an area that is 64m x 64m and comes with:
– solar panel
– power hub (where you plug in your phone, laptop and even fans)
– 4 x LED light strips or bulbs
We also have a 10 watt solar panel that can be used to charge 12v batteries – ideal for anyone fed up of lugging their battery to the mains to be recharged. They are only £32.99 and are a wonderful time saving, environmentally friendly option.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call: 01323 406212
Electric Fencing and Clipper Specialist